- Charlbury, Oxfordshire
- £35 - £55k DOE
Who we are
We work with some of the most exciting, market-leading companies across the globe (think e-sports, pharma, FMCG) to deliver digital solutions. We’ve created everything from virtual event experiences for some of the biggest brands in sport, to headless digital publishing platforms, enabling household retailers to tell their story across multiple products.
We believe in working hard to create stuff we’re proud of to grow the business. We have a small and ambitious team, always looking for something new to get our heads around, whether it’s about our own brand or website or a project we’re doing for a client. If you want to do some cool stuff, come here and do it with us.
How we work
First things first, we have six laws we apply to every project we deliver. Our laws are our process, the rhythm behind our work, which connects the dots between strategy, design, development and everything in between. Goes without saying, we take huge pride in the work we deliver - cutting corners is a big no no. Our focus on quality and getting the most out of ourselves is a big trait here at evensix.
About the role
This role will be primarily focused on coding and constructing high quality digital products, apps and websites for our clients, whilst also having the opportunity to have your say on important decisions around the technology we use.
Due to the nature of our work, we’re looking for a developer with an eye for design who isn’t afraid to put their hand to projects varying in size and budget. You will be given lots of opportunity to work with some hugely exciting clients and progressive tech stacks.
The development team currently includes two senior developers and a mid-weight developer, with the rest of the agency made up of three digital designers, a client services manager and a business development manager.
This role is ideal for a dev who doesn’t want to move away from coding day-to-day but would like to explore the opportunity of having a bigger say in decisions alongside potential growth opportunities.
We want someone to grow with us, and bring ambition to keep pushing us to be better. We’re looking for a positive attitude and a team mentality.
Skills & experience
To deliver the high standard of work we do, we're looking for the most skilled professionals to join our team.
What we are looking for:
- 7+ years industry experience
- Previous experience working in a creative / digital agency
- Desire to take on a Team Lead / similar role
- Lover of coding
- Creative mind
Must be highly experienced in:
Knowledge of the below are a benefit:
- Working Knowledge of REST API principles
- CSS preprocessors (SCSS, LESS)
- Working knowledge of managing linux hosting environments
- Good version control practices with Git
It’s a great time to join evensix. We’re three years into our journey and are building an exciting future for our business and our team. In addition to the interesting role, a great bunch of people to work with and a beautiful location, we offer some other perks too:
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays, rising with service every 2 years (up to 10 additional days).
- Birthday day off
- Pension scheme
- Private health scheme that includes cash plan for eye tests, dental treatment, access to mental health support and much more.
- Ad hoc team pub lunches, Pizza days and BBQs
- Hybrid working (Tuesday and Thursday are WFH days)
- Head office based in stunning rural location
- Opportunity to work with some of the best Developers in the area