- Charlbury, Oxfordshire
- £35 - £50k DOE
Who we are
We work with some of the most exciting, market-leading companies across the globe (think e-sports, pharma, FMCG) to deliver digital solutions. We’ve created everything from virtual event experiences for some of the biggest brands in sport, to headless digital publishing platforms, enabling household retailers to tell their story across multiple products.
We believe in working hard to create stuff we’re proud of to grow the business. We have a small and ambitious team, always looking for something new to get our heads around, whether it’s about our own brand or website or a project we’re doing for a client. If you want to do some cool stuff, come here and do it with us.
How we work
First things first, we have six laws we apply to every project we deliver. Our laws are our process, the rhythm behind our work, which connects the dots between strategy, design, development and everything in between. Goes without saying, we take huge pride in the work we deliver - cutting corners is a big no no. Our focus on quality and getting the most out of ourselves is a big trait here at evensix.
About the role
We’re looking for a Digital Designer to join our growing product design team to create best-in-class digital experiences and help us shape the future of the agency. You will be user-centric in your approach, striving to think differently, push boundaries and create engaging, innovative, and meaningful experiences for both us and our clients.
You will be creating design systems and concepts across the digital experience from ideas through to execution, including interactions and animations. You’ll collaborate with content and UX to understand the brief, customer and business needs and prototype new ideas / templates to gather user and stakeholder feedback.
You’ll work closely with developers to build new patterns and features from idea stage through to UAT, diligently ensuring web and accessibility standards are met. You’ll be up to date with industry / tech trends and strive to innovate beyond these by engaging and sharing with the wider digital creative community.
Skills & experience
To deliver the high standard of work we do, we're looking for the most skilled professionals to join our team.
- 5+ years industry experience
- Previous experience working in a creative / digital agency
- Proven experience working in a web design role within an agency.
- An impressive portfolio and passion for outstanding digital work that showcases both your creative and technical ability.
- Proven design experience and knowledge of designing and testing design outputs across multiple digital touch points.
- Experience working with UX designers, researchers and developers.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to work cross-functionally from gathering requirements to sharing across the wider business.
- A passion for digital industry developments and digital design.
Must be highly experienced in:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
Knowledge of the below are a benefit:
- Adobe After Effects
- Blender/ Cinema 4D
It’s a great time to join evensix. We’re three years into our journey and are building an exciting future for our business and our team. In addition to the interesting role, a great bunch of people to work with and a beautiful location, we offer some other perks too:
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays, rising with service every 2 years (up to 10 additional days).
- Birthday day off
- Pension scheme
- Private health scheme that includes cash plan for eye tests, dental treatment, access to mental health support and much more.
- Ad hoc team pub lunches, Pizza days and BBQs
- Hybrid working (Tuesday and Thursday are WFH days)
- Head office based in stunning rural location
- Opportunity to work with some of the best Designers in the area